Synopsis of commodities under consideration and why
Currently there are seven (7) commodities under consideration that will help ESG make use of thermal efficiencies and push alternative energy close to that of renewable energy. It is part of the business model to capture and sequester close to 100% of the Carbon Dioxide (CO2) that is exhausted, thus causing a reduction in carbon footprint. In doing so, ESG will reduce the carbon footprint of the manufacturing process of the following commodities.
- Production of distilled/ de-ionized water
- UREA (NH4)
- Ammonia (NH3)]
- Plastic recycling (pellets or flake)
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
The production of both distilled water, sequestration of CO2 and use of the waste heat are at minimal cost since they are a by-product of the power generation combustion process. That cost associated with the production of other commodities thus becomes substantially reduced. The technical risk on the production of the commodities has been significantly reduced, since ESG makes use of readily available “off-the-shelf” equipment.
There are numerous exciting opportunities on the horizon that could make full use of ESG’s patent portfolio in the ever expanding indoor growing applications including closed-loop aquaculture systems or greenhouses. The following illustrates the advantages of our patented technologies and methodologies.
- Long-term access to low cost electricity wheeled out/through a utility
- A measured amount of low cost Carbon Dioxide (CO2) on an hourly/daily/monthly or yearly basis
- A measured amount of low cost heat/cooling (HVAC)
- A measured amount of low cost distilled or de-ionized water
- A measured amount of low cost humidity
- Strategic partnership on thermodynamic consulting to enhance growing conditions
- Clean & Green…!!!
With regards to opportunities in North America in both regulated/de-regulated states and with respect to future projects these are the potential areas of focus for ESG Clean Energy.
- Dynamic Distributed Power Grids
- Distributed power grids in both regulated & de-regulated states
- Peak Shaving for municipal electric operating companies or electrical co-operatives
- Peak shaving in de-regulated states
- Providing a cost saving resource and solution to commercial entities (Co-Ops)
- Replacement of municipal/private – commercially owned coal fired plants less than 60MW
- Owned plants that are in need of service with diminishing efficiency (deferred maintenance)
- Using our patents to “clean wastewater” (Flash Distillation)
- Distributed distilled and/or de-ionized water production, Urea, Ethanol & Ammonia production using waste heat (CHP) in regulated or de-regulated states
- Aggregating and monetizing stranded natural gas wells in de-regulated & regulated states
- Waste-to-power (energy) (manure, bio-mass & landfill gas) (Synthetic Gas/Methane)